Thursday, May 14, 2009

Library Loot: 5-14



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

Here's what came into my house this week:


The Walking People by Mary Beth Keane


Follow Me by Joanna Scott

The Family Man by Elinor Lipman

Hello Goodbye by Emily Chenoweth

Best Intentions by Emily Listfield


I've been looking forward to all of these...and they all hit at once. I almost don't know where to start!

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

The books by Keane and Cook are on my TBR list. They both have walking in the title :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I just picked up Wildwater Walking Club yesterday from the library LOL

Linda Jacobs said...

Sometimes it's feast or famine, isn't ist?

Looks like you lucked out this week!

Serena said...

I hope you enjoy Follow Me. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about The Walking People.